Monday, July 27, 2009

EFI Manifold


Been gathering parts to convert my 2500 from TBI to multiport injection and EDIS driven by megasquirt.

This is my manifold.. cleaned of clutter and made into a single unit using 1/2 od stainless pipe in place of the normal rubber link tubes. Loctited in, they look rather neat. I will be using a single 60mm throttle body .



Just waiting on some tools and components to bore out the injctor housings and fabricate a fuel rail (using Freelander 18.8 lb/hr Bosch injectors)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Andy,
Have you come across this site .....

http://www.kolumbus.fi/triumph.tr6pi/hestec.htm

in your searching of EFI info?
I like the idea of making the electronic injectors sit further into the original PI manifolds. This should be much closer to the position of the original mechanical injectors giving a better fuel "spray".
I also like it as it will give a little more clearance under the bonnet of my GT6 (if I ever get to Megasquirt it!!)
I like your idea of the stainless tubes!
Regards
Doug (from Melbourne. GT6 + Herald Estate)

August 10, 2009 at 9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home